donderdag 21 maart 2013

Venus


They say, my dear, my brightly star
That you leave us, as a dot
How strange and how bizarre
As if the sun has a black spot

Is it your sparkle on the ground?
A tender veil of dewy eyes
A gift, to make your love resound
Helping us to visualize?

To brighten up, our dark site
Disrobing us from hurt or pain
To heal in love and warm delight
But hey, can you  explain

What remains, is that your soul
Attracting to the sun?
Are have you open up a hole
 To excite our cerebrum?

To defrost our frozen mind
And fill it up with heartsong
To make holiness  declined
Awakening along

O hear that song, so delight
The winged colours truelove
It makes me see, clear and bright
And carries me above

I pass through your sungate
Oh Venus, what have I  roam
I understand what you tried to articulate
Now I’m home
                        mykey

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten