donderdag 21 maart 2013

I try to walk my path


I try to walk my path dear friend
Connect me to the world
A miner to some comprehend
The ruling mind unfurled

An awful balance loss and gain
Some proud perfected eager
Sorrow-based pleasure reign
In feeble ego beleaguer      

I cannot live a life of glower
In knowledge of a sparkling light
How can I share the lovely power?
How can I unveil the divine sight?

The gentle stroking sun ray
Tempts the daisy unfold
And shares the bee her humble pray
To spread the precious gold

Touching hearts as angels wings
Colouring heavenly sound
A prelude of nature’s strings
Echoing love all around

I try to walk my path dear friend
Touched by some divine sight
Let’s end the sad pretend
And share the warmth and light
                                                mykey

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten